logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline vbwyrde  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 28, 2018 6:11:49 PM(UTC)
vbwyrde

Groups: Administrators, Registered
Man
United States

I've been a player in Mark's Elthos game for nine years. I've also played/GM'd at least twenty different rpg systems of varying complexities, over a period of 34 years. Mark's GMing, using a 3 stat system, proves something that I've learned in three decades: The rules should not eclipse play flow, or story.

Mark's games not only make captivating stories, but he keeps track of every NPC in his world; just in case his future players run across them. He is one of the best GMs that I have ever played with.

- Chris Donovan, Yonkers, NY - February 28, 2018

"Hey mark! We wanted to thank you for running such a bad ass game. Everyone had an awesome time, we were still talking about it this morning. I was originally concerned about switching from D&D to Elthos but I'm glad we followed your suggestion and gave Elthos a shot. We were all surprised and delighted by how the Elthos mechanics allowed the game story to unfold so fluidly and naturally. Also, your ability to respond spontaneously and creatively to what we were doing was pretty freaking astounding. I want to be a GM like you when I grow up 😊 Anyway, we just wanted to let you know we thought it was super fun and are looking forward to the next session of Elthos on Sunday."

- Michael, Las Vegas NV - February 27, 2018

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by user Thursday, March 1, 2018 12:58:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified